Latest news: --- [2221-45] (3.91) & (30.6) FIX XDOS XENTRY 12-2018 WIN7x64BIT --- Renault messenger B80 --- Xentry Diagnostic --- XENTRY DAS OPENSHELL ( 12/2018 - 01-02/2019 ) --- RoAHConC4 contact BM star to IP+wifi --- XENTRY Diagnostics OpenShell 2018.12 Activation --- PET2 Update 4820 Multilingual is availeble --- Wis full 09/2018 --- Programs Trucks 2017+2018 --- Discounts FDOK+Special Functions offline 2018 --- Ad*b* CC 2019c*a*K --- Honda HDS 3103012 --- PET2 Update 4810 Multilingual is availeble --- best software for c3mux? --- Mercedes EWA net - EPC + WIS [09/2018] --- Suzuki Tis 3.05GB Torrent --- PET2 Update 4800 Multilingual is availeble --- TecDoc 2018-Q4 --- PET2 Update 4790 Multilingual is availeble --- PET2 Update 4780 Multilingual is availeble ---

To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Study and repair of the Renault / NISSAN Alliance
Hi,

Here is a small topic about the alliance VCI and what we can do to make it close to an original.

The interface for investigations I received from a friend ;)!
[Image: img_2911.jpg]

[Image: img_2913.jpg]

Who, after study, is out of order of course (otherwise, it's not funny) ...: lol:
There is a short circuit between the + 5Vdc (at the USB connector) and the ground of the interface.

Involved Micro RENESAS M32C 308555FJGP (A hole in the middle of the component: affraid:) one can ask
what did the user do to get there ?:
[Image: img_2914.jpg]
[Image: img_2710.jpg]

More photos of areas that are under study and will be modified or repaired:

USB connector snapped off as well as tracks that go to the ESD protection component (not mounted on clone)
Added the ESD protection component to the USB input NUP2202W1 (be careful the SC88 box is smaller than the footprint):
[Image: img_2915.jpg]

Common mode filter on the switching power supply next to the MOSFET FDS4072, a CTX10-1 EATON replaced by a Wurth
ref 744 226 (with a Imax current a little less important 1.6A instead of 1.9A but hey ...)
Resistance present on the Source of the MOSFET, a 0.2ohms mounted by the Chinese and which will be replaced by a 0.020ohms
(mounted on an original)
Exchange of the LTC1871-1 (LTCTV marking code) by a LTC1871 (LTSX marking code) mounted on the original, no differences
on the datasheets:
[Image: img_2916.jpg]

Removing the 0 ohm and setting up the two CAN EPCOS common mode filters ref B82793S513N (do not forget to remove the 0 ohm
on the other side of the pcb)
Change the OBD input connector by the original ref (see my post on the XS EVOLUTION: D)
[Image: img_2917.jpg]

Setting up a lithium + quartz ref M4T32BRSH battery on the M41T94 serial real time clock with NVRAM:
Under study: protection component on the BUS pin of the MCZ33390, marking code: 15D? to confirm
Can be a Zener 15V type ZD15 at UNISONIC techno or can be a thermistor as on the recommendations of the MC33390 datasheet
[Image: datash10.jpg]
[Image: img_2918.jpg]

End of part 1 !

Part 2 !

But let's start by replacing the microprocessor RENESAS M32C 308555FJGP, ordered in China (not found or too expensive in France!):
[Image: img_4812.jpg]

Note the other locations without components, removed for troubleshooting and the USB connector provisionally replaced.

Other empty slots waiting:
[Image: img_4813.jpg]

Here are the two completed and cleaned PCB boards:
[Image: img_4910.jpg]
[Image: img_4911.jpg]

Now, let's get down to business :! : lol: My microprocessor is empty ... so I equipped myself with a small prog / debug RENESAS E8a
It will allow me to reflash this one (part USER and DATA), I thought about tinkering a simple (MF TEN NINE cable),
the communication with the microprocessor being achievable by Rx / Tx and an RS232 interface but the small soft M16C flash allows access only
to the Internal flash memory zone (not the DATA AREA or DATA block).
More interesting thing, I should also be able to play with the SERIAL !!!!! : D ..

Using the DATASHEET M32C, the PCB, a multimeter and a little research we get this little diagram of the PINOUT (connector under the PCB)
which will allow us to access the microprocessor:
[Image: pinout10.jpg]

I also have a Clone Alliance and a "Clip Alliance" with pcb reviewed to fit into a canclip box.
So I had fun reading the micro of each of them.
[Image: img_4510.jpg]
[Image: img_4512.jpg]
[Image: img_4511.jpg]
[Image: user_f10.jpg]

Serial area: Serial number 926573 which makes HEXA 0E236D (which can be seen with an old V133 clip version
for example, in the device manager next to the VID & PID)
[Image: serial10.jpg]

Let's go back to my repaired / improved clone, which I'll stain to restart the microphone:
[Image: img_4912.jpg]
[Image: flash_10.jpg]

A small test on vehicle with the V133 version of CLIP:
[Image: essai_10.jpg]
[Image: essai_11.jpg]

Here to begin,
Hoping to have been clear as usual ...

Best Regards.
Very good job sir.
It a plesure to watch your posts.
Two questions regarding this tool.
I suppose I asked you in the past.
First: How to be able to use it by bluetooth? because its need a pin but trying w/o pin its no way to connect? If you know the pin code please tell me or how to make it wirks by bluetooth.
Second: my tool cannot connect in ecus on Nissan DDL protocol
The HS-CAN, MS-CAN and ISO9141, KWP2000 all OK
But no DDL used in some cars with OBD II connector or 14pins adapter.
If you have any tips please let me know.
Thanks.
Good luck
(10-23-2018, 12:28 PM)mattydr67 Wrote:  Very good job sir.
It a plesure to watch your posts.
Two questions regarding this tool.
I suppose I asked you in the past.
First: How to be able to use it by bluetooth? because its need a pin but trying w/o pin its no way to connect? If you know the pin code please tell me or how to make it wirks by bluetooth.
Second: my tool cannot connect in ecus on Nissan DDL protocol
The HS-CAN, MS-CAN and ISO9141, KWP2000 all OK
But no DDL used in some cars with OBD II connector or 14pins adapter.
If you have any tips please let me know.
Thanks.
Good luck

Hi,
Yes, you have already asked me in the past.Smile
But I take note and would not hesitate to give you answers if I find something.

B.Regards
Thanks given by: mattydr67 , Marcos , Administrator
Ok thanks
Please check the pics of my clone.
Please tell me if there is something that I need to upgrade.
I already ordered a HIROSI df11cz-22dp-2v(27) connector and I will replaced it
Thanks
Good luck

P.S. - I don't bother of bluetooth then I bother that I cannot connect to the DDL ecus
I mention that its working like a charm with Nissan Consult III v9.18 (but no DDL ) and Renault CAN CLIP v181

Alliance VI_clone_pics.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 7 times
Size: 70 bytes

Hi mattydr67,

I just watched the pictures of your vci.
It is a clone of very very good quality, close to an original ....
Or can be an original repaired.

You have little more to add if it is the HIROSE connector as you already mentioned and can also be the diode here:

[Image: 20181010.jpg]

as well as the common mode choke CMS2-12-r by the original.

B.Regards
Thanks given by: mattydr67 , Marcos , Administrator
Yes its a clone and I upgraded battery and USB ESD that missed.
I will add the connector and I will change the choke.
The diode in original Alliance VI what is it?
The important thing for me is if I can solve the DDL ecus issues connection.
I study it by myself but I didn't find a solution. As I know non of clones cannot connect in DDL ecus.
Thanks a lot.
Your post are very usefull.
Good luck
Thanks given by: titoun , Administrator , Mister_ACE
(10-23-2018, 12:28 PM)mattydr67 Wrote:  First: How to be able to use it by bluetooth? because its need a pin but trying w/o pin its no way to connect? If you know the pin code please tell me or how to make it wirks by bluetooth.

Renault clip - pairing takes place via the usb cable.

Good luck
Thanks given by: mattydr67 , Marcos , titoun , Administrator
Ok. I get it.
Mate I wish you long life and happiness.
All its fine now. I am looking for this for years.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you
Good luck

P.S. - In win XP and using Nissan Consult III I have an issue but I think is regarding windows. But the tool was recognized but cannot go ahead.
So I will start study it
Thanks given by: titoun , Administrator , Mister_ACE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HD pictures of original ALLIANCE VCI titoun 2 2,563 07-20-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Renopower