Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW E60 problem
BMW 
Hello, i have big problem:

ABS steering angle sensor i think problemfault code is:

C1F49
and
C1EBA

maybe some one know how solve this problem ? if i clear after ignition turn on same errors cam and i can't program steering angle sensor :/

Attached Files
faultcode inpa.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 17 times
Size: 27.51 KB

Thanks given by:
of a look here in pdf
bmw OBD codes

Attached Files
BMW OBD Codes - rev1.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 32 times
Size: 249.98 KB

>------------>---------------> helped push the please reputation ..>------------->>-------------->------------------------->-----------------> UnderUnder
Thanks given by: [email protected] , djromeo
Thank you for pdf but i know what fault's mean only can't find what tool ore how recalibrate steering angle sensor :/
Thanks given by: michel almeida
What does these fault code description is all about? What kind of tester you are using?, Your tester should tell you what to check, voltage, resistance or continuity, (test schedule) as we call it. Follow it and your saying need to calibrate the steering angle sensor, go to service function or the fault it self should lead you what to do. Steering angle sensor don't need programming, only calibration unless the test ask you to code the DSC, if the fault is active you can not delete it.
Thanks given by: djromeo
Thank you for help ,

I have try this software for this e60 ( DisV57,Progman,Avdi,Bosh Kts, Ista-d/ista-p, inpa...) i try with this all soft's but i only find function steering angle adjustment in Avdi and ista-d , tryed to do this but write what: "Steering wheel angle sensor calibration imposible" and always show : -1400 degress , and i cant set 0 degres.

Tryed replace SZL module ,but same two fault's in control unit:
9501 - Steering angle sensor adjustment faulty
94C1 - Coding data transfer faulty.

I cheked in Cas and SZL is same win number's :/ maybe need rewrite vin number in SZL?

Bu i can't any tool who can write it and how to do this maybe someone know how to do this?
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Is the SZL is new?, when replacing a SZL you have to do a coding of the DSC. Then you can do the calibration after coding.
Thanks given by: djromeo
(09-12-2016, 12:25 AM)byteflight Wrote:  Hey,

Is the SZL is new?, when replacing a SZL you have to do a coding of the DSC. Then you can do the calibration after coding.

Solved problem.
Thanks given by: