To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front PDC is not working
BMW 
My X5 E53 has a problem with Parking Distance Control.

All 8 parking sensor (4 front & 4 rear still hear clicking).
When I reverse, PDC button light turn on and sound continuous beep, when the car close objective, beep change and warning (but still continuous beep)
Front are not working (but 4 front sensor are clicking when I put ear close these sensor). I think that front PDC is not actived.
Check with DIS show fault: PDC - 27 PDC: Button - - - - Short to negative - - - - Fault currently not present
In my friend car, when he turn PDC button on, I didn't hear a continuous beep like my car but when I close to front & rear sensor, it emit a warning sound (constant beep, not continuous beep)
Any help or advice are appreciated,
Thanks
Thanks given by:
expand ECU and see if there is water in the ECU
Thanks given by:
As you have mentioned you have a fault code regarding Button short to negative. Your tester should have a test plan which you should check and follow, otherwise check the wire from the switch down to the control unit and fix it if there's a wiring fault even it is not present. Transducer sensor might be okay as you said you can feel a pulse on it. Do a function test for each sensor and also the Button/switch. If you need a wiring diagram pm me with chassis number.
Thanks given by: Diagnostix