To obtain your registration ID "Invitation Code", please send your request to: [email protected]

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Donate and Help Forum

After DONATION send EMAIL to ADMINSTRATOR HERE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmw 118 2005 navigation problem
Hello,

I have bmw 118 2005 year , and navigation in morning stop working, when turn on ignition navigation display shows up and what's all , nothink works ,radio, meniu bar i can't do anythink. i Cheked with diagnostic tool but in no ecu no faults. Cheked fuse all good , were could be a problem maybe some one haved this problem?

thank you.
Thanks given by:
It may have a problem because of the low temperatures. Or maybe the battery is old.
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2016, 10:17 AM)radusparks Wrote:  It may have a problem because of the low temperatures. Or maybe the battery is old.

What battery? )))

(12-23-2015, 07:19 PM)djromeo Wrote:  Hello,

I have bmw 118 2005 year , and navigation in morning stop working, when turn on ignition navigation display shows up and what's all , nothink works ,radio, meniu bar i can't do anythink. i Cheked with diagnostic tool but in no ecu no faults. Cheked fuse all good , were could be a problem maybe some one haved this problem?

thank you.

can you please give some more information. What have you for HU? Which diagnostic tool have checked?
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Does it do a cyclic reset or totally nothing all functions are down? Try a battery reset for a whole night, remove the battery negative connection then in the morning connect it so that all the modules boot up. You might have a faulty headunit that does not response properly. Does you're tester can do a function test for the headunit? Otherwise try to have it program if you can recover it.
Regards.
Thanks given by: Diagnostix