Thank You For Your Registration AP Forum!!! We Wish You A Good Time AP Forum!!!

ITCDiag
OBD2 Buy, OBD2, OBDII, OBD, car diagnostic, truck scanner, workshop, Chip tuning, fault code reader, IMMO
obdresource
xcar360

DiagPro3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bmw 118 2005 navigation problem
Hello,

I have bmw 118 2005 year , and navigation in morning stop working, when turn on ignition navigation display shows up and what's all , nothink works ,radio, meniu bar i can't do anythink. i Cheked with diagnostic tool but in no ecu no faults. Cheked fuse all good , were could be a problem maybe some one haved this problem?

thank you.
Thanks given by:
It may have a problem because of the low temperatures. Or maybe the battery is old.
Thanks given by:
(01-20-2016, 10:17 AM)radusparks Wrote:  It may have a problem because of the low temperatures. Or maybe the battery is old.

What battery? )))

(12-23-2015, 07:19 PM)djromeo Wrote:  Hello,

I have bmw 118 2005 year , and navigation in morning stop working, when turn on ignition navigation display shows up and what's all , nothink works ,radio, meniu bar i can't do anythink. i Cheked with diagnostic tool but in no ecu no faults. Cheked fuse all good , were could be a problem maybe some one haved this problem?

thank you.

can you please give some more information. What have you for HU? Which diagnostic tool have checked?
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Does it do a cyclic reset or totally nothing all functions are down? Try a battery reset for a whole night, remove the battery negative connection then in the morning connect it so that all the modules boot up. You might have a faulty headunit that does not response properly. Does you're tester can do a function test for the headunit? Otherwise try to have it program if you can recover it.
Regards.
Thanks given by: Diagnostix